soft&cuddly soft&cuddly

GREAT!

I love it! Don't know whatelse to say!
Feels like some sort of dark monty python animation!
Great!

+Spooky Cute #1+ +Spooky Cute #1+

For a first flash...

It's pretty decent, but sound makes 70% of a movie, put the sound there and it will be much better.
Your graphics are great and the style you have is all good, and the few animations you have where pretty good, but you have some scenes that last about one fram so they just flaches before your eyes and thats pretty anoying. I can't wait untill you learn more about flash, then Iam sure you will create amazing things,I be wating, so keep it up!

Leaving on a Jetplane Leaving on a Jetplane

I love it!

I have watch this several times now, and it rocks man, it makes me feel good, this one is going to my favourites.
The lipsync was very good, I wish that i could do it just as good. The graphics where on the simpel side but this movie is a proof that there are moore to good flashes than graphics, thanks to the jokes and the very happy feel of the whole.
The style of the movie is lightyears better than your firs one Archangel (although it wasen't bad) so my suggestion is to evolve this style so keep it up and I be waiting for your next movie! Hats off!

Grave 2 Grave 2

KEEP IT UP!

Can't wait for youre next game, this was real good, KEEP IT UP! Youre going somewhere with youre work!